- Release-tax free equity from your house
- No need to make monthly payments
- Help your family to buy another home
- Continue to live in your own house
UK Lenders for Equity Release
- Age Concern
- Stonehaven Mortgage
- Sunlife Plans
Equity Release LTV
- 55% monthly payment lifetime mortgage Zurich
- 25% loan to value monthly payment lifetime mortgage Shawbrook
- 25% loan to value monthly payment lifetime mortgage Axis Bank
- 60% loan to value home reversion plans Equifinance
- 25% loan to value monthly payment equity release Vida Homeloans
- 30% LTV monthly payment equity release Shawbrook
Retired small business owners that may be interested in lifetime mortgages
- Video production activities Henley-in-Arden
- Urban planning and landscape architectural activities Watlington
- Manufacture of household and sanitary goods and of toilet requisites Chingford
- Copper production Aylsham
- Publishing of consumer and business journals and periodicals Chester-le-Street
- Production of coffee and coffee substitutes Felixstowe
- Wholesale of perfume and cosmetics Cheadle
- Wholesale of dairy products, eggs and edible oils and fats Bradley Stoke
- Retail sale via stalls and markets of other goods Wickwar
- Manufacture of bearings, gears, gearing and driving elements Kirkbymoorside
- Human resources provision and management of human resources functions Loughborough
- Manufacture of motor vehicles Buxton
- Renting and leasing of other machinery, equipment and tangible goods n e c Kingston-upon-Thames
- Manufacture of agricultural tractors Wymondham
- Activities of investment trust Accrington
- Manufacture of fertilizers and nitrogen compounds Broughton-in-Furness
- Motion picture projection activities Alcester
- Retail sale of games and toys in specialised stores Stocksbridge
- The weaving of textiles Brentwood
- Barristers at law Wolsingham
- Manufacture of malt Newport
It’s very regular to find people searching for home reversion schemes, monthly payment lifetime mortgage or home reversion plans, however, Age Partnership like AA equity release are keen to see evidence of your personal situation in the form of investment statements.
The lender will want to know if the property is a Freehold house or a Leasehold house and if the resident is an AST Tenant.
Equity Release LTV
The more aged you are and the more serious your illnesses you are the more cash you can release.
Aviva Equity Release guide to Lifetime Mortgages
Aviva offer some of the most aggressively low-interest-rate products in the market place.
Areas of the UK where equity release is routine
- Stony Stratford
- Wimborne Minster
- Earl Shilton
- New Milton
Hard to finance home types include properties in the course of construction or pre-construction, age restricted properties, leasehold properties (England, Wales, Northern Ireland) subject to a lease length of 160 years, commonhold properties and freehold flats (England, Wales, Northern Ireland).
Many of the most appealing pensioner loan products include Lloyds interest only lifetime mortgages, HSBC mortgages over 65, Post Office remortgages for people over 50 years old, L&G remortgages for people over 50 years old and Nationwide BS interest only lifetime mortgages.
Hard to finance home types can include pre-fabricated reinforced concrete (PRC), properties with any external treatment applied to the roof after construction, privately developed flats, maximum four storeys with a lift, privately developed flats in blocks of five storeys or more and flats above or adjacent to commercial premises.
Common loan to values of Lloyds Bank over 60 lifetime mortgages no fees, HSBC lifetime mortgages for over 55s, Natwest later life interest only mortgages over 75, L&G mortgages for over 60s, Royal Bank of Scotland pensioner mortgages over 60 and Nationwide BS RIO mortgages over 75 are 50%, 55% and 70%.
Tough to finance home titles can include properties built or converted into dwellings more than 10 years ago, properties with a large number/scale of outbuildings, grades l and ll* Listed Buildings in England & Wales (Grades A and B in Scotland; A, B+ and B1 in Northern Ireland), properties that have solar farms or a large number of wind turbines on the land and properties that have a private water supply provided a contract is in place with an approved maintenance company for regular testing and maintenance.
Challenging to finance home variants include high service charges, properties without a kitchen or bathroom, properties with structural problems, thatched buildings and concrete frame.
How much cash can I borrow?
You can borrow 60% of your home’s value. As an example, if your home is worth £200000 you can release £120000.
Getting a Retirement Mortgage – Things to Consider Before Buying
- L&G Legal & General Flexible Plus Lifetime Mortgage
- Stonehaven Equity Release Scheme
- More to Life Capital Choice Plus Plan
- L&G Legal & General Premier Flexible Lifetime Mortgage
- Liverpool Victoria LV Equity Release Schemes
- Saga home reversion plan
- Aviva Equity Release
- More2Life Flexi Choice Drawdown Lite Plan
- Canada Life Voluntary Select Gold Flexi
- Hodge Lifetime Mortgage Plus
- Just retirement defined benefit
- Liverpool Victoria LV= Flexible Lifetime Mortgage
- More 2 Life Flexi Choice Drawdown Lite Plan
- Pure Retirement Classic Drawdown Lite Plan
- HSBC Equity Release Plans
- Lloyds Bank Equity Release
- Bridgewater Lifetime Mortgage
- Canada Life Equity Release
- Stonehaven Lifetime Mortgage
- TSB Lifetime Interest Only Mortgage
Pitfalls of Lifetime Mortgages
Lifetime mortgage with flexible drawdown cash release can reduce the value of your estate. Home reversion plans may impact the ability to claim entitlements. You may need to pay a valuation fee and you could be exposed to changes in interest rates with some products.
- Nationwide Lifetime Mortgage Reviews
- Halifax Lifetime Mortgage Fixed Rate
- Nationwide Equity Release Scheme
- Lloyds Bank Retirement Mortgages Uk
- Lloyds Retirement Mortgage Age
- Lloyds Bank Lifetime Mortgage Reviews
- HSBC Retirement Mortgage Interest Only
- Halifax Retirement Mortgage Providers
- Santander Lifetime Mortgage Interest Only Rates
- Halifax Equity Release Schemes
- Lloyds Equity Release Loan
- Santander Retirement Mortgage Home
- Natwest Equity Release Brokers Uk
- Santander Equity Release Mortgage
- HSBC Equity Release Scheme