- Remove money from your home
- No need to make monthly payments
- Use the money for a motorhome or new car
- Still, have some mortgage outstanding? No problems
- Continue to live in your own house
It is common to find individuals seeking out home reversion plans, lump sum lifetime mortgages or lifetime mortgages with flexible drawdown cash release, however, Key Solutions like Zurich are keen to see paperwork to show your personal situation in the form of bank statements.
- Aviva Equity Release Plans
- Just retirement defined benefit
- Stonehaven Interest Select Plan
- Bridgewater Equity Release Plans
- More2Life Capital Choice Plus Plan
- More 2 Life Tailored Choice Plan
- Age Partnership Equity Release Schemes
- Bridgewater Equity Release
- Canada Life Lifetime Mortgages
- More 2 Life Flexi Choice Voluntary Payment Super Lite
- NatWest Equity Release Schemes
- Age Partnership Equity Release
- Bridgewater Equity Release Schemes
- L&G Legal & General Premier Flexible Lifetime Mortgage
- Lloyds Bank Equity Release Plans
- NatWest Equity Release Schemes
- Age Partnership Interest Only Lifetime Mortgage
What percentage can be released?
The more aged you are and the more serious your illnesses you are the more money you can release.
The 1st and 2nd charge lender will want to know if the property is a Detached freehold house or a Leasehold flat and if the resident is an Owner Occupier Primary Residence.
What percentage can be released?
- 60% lump sum lifetime mortgages Maximum cover Equity Release
- 60% loan to value lifetime mortgage with flexible drawdown cash release Bower
- 35% loan to value (LTV) lifetime mortgage with flexible drawdown cash release Santander
- 25% LTV monthly payment equity release Clearly Loans
- 25% LTV home reversion plans United Trust Bank
- 45% loan to value (LTV) home reversion plans Optimum Credit
- 25% LTV monthly payment lifetime mortgage Marsden
Disadvantages of Equity Release Schemes
Lump-sum lifetime mortgages can reduce the inheritance for your family. Lumpsum lifetime mortgages may impact the ability to get state benefits. You may need to pay a broker’s fee and some products expose you to changes in interest rates.
- Lloyds Bank Lifetime Mortgage
- Halifax Lifetime Mortgage
- Lloyds Bank Equity Release From House
- Santander Equity Release Loan
- Natwest Equity Release Best Deals
- Lloyds Equity Release From Property
- Nationwide Equity Release
- HSBC Equity Release On Second Homes
- Natwest Retirement Mortgage Interest Rates
- Lloyds Lifetime Mortgage Reviews
- Santander Lifetime Mortgage Comparison
- Nationwide Retirement Mortgage
- Lloyds Bank Retirement Mortgages Providers
- Natwest Lifetime Mortgage Interest Only Rates
- Halifax Equity Release Plan
- Other information technology service activities Alcester
- Scaffold erection Alford
- Manufacture and processing of other glass, including technical glassware Leighton-Linslade
- Video production activities Hemel Hempstead
- Manufacture of other products of wood; manufacture of articles of cork, straw and plaiting materials Tynemouth
- Activities of households as employers of domestic personnel Honiton
- Repair of communication equipment Rowley Regis
- Botanical and zoological gardens and nature reserves activities St Columb Major
- Unlicensed restaurants and cafes Burton Latimer
- First-degree level higher education Willesden
- Manufacture of household and sanitary goods and of toilet requisites Holt
- Activities of political organizations Queenborough-in-Sheppey
- Cold forming or folding Wallingford
- Manufacture of starches and starch products Penistone
- Growing of tobacco Grantham
- Manufacture of malt St Helens
- Unlicensed carrier Sutton
- Mining of chemical and fertilizer minerals Oswestry
- Manufacture of machinery for textile, apparel and leather production Kidderminster
- Tea processing Northfleet
- Manufacture of paints, varnishes and similar coatings, mastics and sealants Horley
Difficult to mortgage home variants include properties in the course of construction or pre-construction, properties where the ownership is set up on a tenancy in common basis, leasehold properties (England, Wales, Northern Ireland) subject to a lease length of 160 years, commonhold properties and properties owned under any form of shared equity scheme.
Appealing pensioner mortgage products are TSB interest only lifetime mortgages, Barclays mortgages over 70s, Post Office mortgages over 65, L&G mortgages for over 70s and Nationwide Building Society later life interest only mortgages over 60.
Difficult to finance home types can include difficult roof structures, timber framed properties built between 1920 and 1965, large concrete panel systems, freehold/feuhold flats (Scotland only) and freehold flats (England, Wales, Northern Ireland).
Popular LTV percentages of Lloyds later life mortgages for over 70s, Barclays remortgages for people over 50 years old, Halifax interest only mortgages for over 60s, L&G mortgages for 60 year olds, Bank of Scotland mortgages for over 70s and Nationwide Building Society mortgages over 70s are 50%, 55% and 65%.
Challenging to finance property variants can include flats of less than 30 square metres in any location, properties with room(s) or outbuilding(s) used for a small amount of personal commercial use, properties with more than one annexe or self-contained part of the property, properties that are being used for personal commercial use and properties which have been built on a previously contaminated land are acceptable provided the result of an environmental search determines the land to be clear of contamination.
Tough to mortgage property titles can include rentcharges properties with a high estate rentcharge, leasehold properties with a short lease, typically less than 70 years, or a defective lease, properties with structural problems, thatched buildings and concrete panel houses.
How much can I borrow?
You can borrow 65% of your property’s valuation. As an example, if your house is worth £230000 you can get £149500.
Towns where Lifetime Mortgages are common
- Shepton Mallet
- Letchworth Garden City
- Burton Latimer
- Paddock Wood
Equity Release Lenders
- Age Concern
- Prudential Lifetime
Just Group plc, formerly JRP Group plc and, before that, Just Retirement Group plc, is a British company specialising in retirement products and services headquartered in Reigate, Surrey. It is listed on the London Stock Exchange. Wikipedia
Stock price: JUST (LON) 55.40 GBX -0.65 (-1.16%)
Headquarters: United Kingdom
Revenue: 2.863 billion GBP (2018)
Key person: Chris Gibson-Smith
Subsidiaries: Corinthian Pension Consulting Limited, MORE
registered address: Just Vale House, Roebuck Close, Bancroft Road, Reigate, Surrey, RH2 7RU.
For trustees or advisers who would like more information about our proposition, we’re here to help. Please call us on 01737 308 794 (9 am to 4 pm Monday to Friday).
Our registered address:
Vale House, Roebuck Close,
telephone on: 01737 233288
Just group of Companies comprising: (Just Retirement Limited, Just Retirement Money Limited, HUB Financial Solutions Limited, Just Retirement Management Services Limited, Just Re 1 Limited, Partnership Home Loans Limited, Paying for Care Limited, Partnership Services Limited, Partnership Life Assurance Company Limited and Partnership Group Holdings Limited.)
The registered office for Just Group plc (reg. no. 08568957), Just Retirement group Holdings Limited (reg. no. 06930326), Just Retirement (Holdings) Limited (reg. no. 05078978), Just Retirement Limited (reg. no. 05017193), Just Retirement Money Limited (reg. no. 09415215), HUB Financial Solutions Limited (reg. no. 05125701) and Just Retirement Management Services Limited (Reg. no. 04682458) is Vale House, Roebuck Close, Bancroft Road, Reigate, Surrey RH2 7RU.
The registered office for Partnership Life Assurance Company Limited (reg. no. 05465261), Partnership Home Loans Limited (reg. no. 05108846) and Partnership Services Limited (reg. no. 05465380) is 5th Floor, 110 Bishopsgate, London, EC2N 4AY. Each company mentioned is registered in England and Wales and a member of the Just group of companies.
Just Retirement Limited and Partnership Life Assurance Company Limited are authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. HUB Financial Solutions Limited, Just Retirement Money Limited and Partnership Home Loans Limited are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.