- Remove tax-free cash from your house
- You don’t need to make monthly payments
- Help your family with the equity you release
- Continue to stay in your property
Retired business owners that may be interested in Home Reversion Schemes
- Manufacture of ceramic household and ornamental articles Penryn
- Production of electricity Nelson
- Growing of other non-perennial crops Mansfield
- Construction of utility projects for electricity and telecommunications Tamworth
- Manufacture of rubber tyres and tubes; retreading and rebuilding of rubber tyres Weston-super-Mare
- Repair and maintenance of aircraft and spacecraft Chester-le-Street
- Activities of mortgage finance companies Barnstaple
- Pre-press and pre-media services Mirfield
- Construction of domestic buildings Wath-upon-Dearne
- Wireless telecommunications activities Chagford
- Manufacture of caravans Garstang
- Tax consultancy Kidsgrove
- Wholesale of sugar and chocolate and sugar confectionery Clare
- Retail sale of bread, cakes, flour confectionery and sugar confectionery in specialised stores Woburn
- Sale, maintenance and repair of motorcycles and related parts and accessories Edenbridge
- Manufacture of wooden containers Otley
- Manufacture of bread; manufacture of fresh pastry goods and cakes Bordon
- Mining of chemical and fertiliser minerals Market Deeping
- Growing of citrus fruits Wisbech
- Manufacture of cutlery Wallingford
- Manufacture of prepared feeds for farm animals Oswestry
- Aviva Equity Release Plans
- Canada Life Equity Release
- Hodge Lifetime Flexible Drawdown Plan
- Nationwide Equity Release Plans
- HSBC Equity Release Plans
- TSB Equity Release Plans
- Bridgewater Equity Release Plans
- L&G Legal & General Premier Flexible Lifetime Mortgage
- NatWest Equity Release
- More 2 Life Flexi Choice Drawdown Lite Plan
- Lloyds Bank Lifetime Mortgage
- Age Partnership Interest Only Lifetime Mortgage
- Aviva Lifestyle Flexible Option
- Canada Life Voluntary Select Gold
- Hodge Indexed Lifetime Mortgage
- L&G Legal & General Flexible Lifetime Mortgage
- More2Life Capital Choice Plan
- HSBC Equity Release Plans
- NatWest Equity Release Schemes
The 1st and 2nd charge lender will want to know if the property is a Detached freehold house or a Leasehold flat and if the resident is an AST Tenant.
Equity Release Loan To Value
The more aged you are and the unhealthier you are, the more cash you can release.
It’s very regular to discover individuals looking for home reversion plans, monthly payment lifetime mortgage or lifetime mortgage with flexible drawdown cash release, however, Age Partnership like AA equity release are keen to see proof of your situation in the form of investment statements.
- Nationwide Retirement Mortgage Uk
- Lloyds Equity Release On Second Homes
- Lloyds Bank Lifetime Mortgage Drawdown Scheme
- HSBC Retirement Mortgage Comparison
- Lloyds Bank Equity Release Scheme
- Lloyds Retirement Mortgage Advice
- Santander Equity Release Interest Rates
- Santander Retirement Mortgage Calculator
- Lloyds Lifetime Mortgage Broker
- Natwest Retirement Mortgage Broker
- Natwest Lifetime Mortgage Broker
- Lloyds Bank Retirement Mortgages Interest Rate
- Nationwide Equity Release Scheme
- Halifax Lifetime Mortgage Calculator
Towns of the UK where equity release is popular
- Earl Shilton
- South Shields
- Ollerton and Boughton
Equity Release Scheme Providers
- Key Retirement
- Norwich Union
- Age Partnership
- Royal London Equity Release
Difficult to mortgage home variants include properties where proposed building works have not yet commenced, age restricted properties, right to buy – properties in Scotland, commonhold properties and properties owned under any form of shared equity scheme.
Common pensioner finance products include TSB over 60 lifetime mortgages, Barclays Bank interest only mortgages for people over 60, Post Office mortgages over 70s, Legal & General mortgages for people 60 plus and Nationwide later life interest only mortgages over 60.
Difficult to finance property variants include pre-fabricated reinforced concrete (PRC), timber framed properties built between 1920 and 1965, studio flats located within the M25, privately developed flats in blocks of two storeys without a lift and freehold flats (England, Wales, Northern Ireland).
Common loan to value percentages of TSB RIO mortgages over 75, Barclays Bank interest only mortgages for people over 60, Natwest later life borrowing schemes over 55, L&G interest only mortgages for over 70s, RBS lifetime mortgages for over 55s and Nationwide Building Society interest only mortgages for over 70s are 45%, 60% and 65%.
Tough to finance home titles include properties built or converted into dwellings within the last 10 years , properties with a large number/scale of outbuildings, properties with more than one annexe or self-contained part of the property, properties that have solar farms or a large number of wind turbines on the land and properties adversely affected by existing or proposed issues including roads, rail, airports, power plants, power lines/pylons, wind turbines, sub stations, sewage works, quarries, fuel stations, refuse sites, sports grounds, noise, light or environmental pollution.
Tough to mortgage home titles can include rentcharges properties with a high estate rentcharge, properties with any kind of structural defect, damp, dry or wet rot, derelict property or where part of the building is in severe disrepair and needs demolishing, mundic homes and properties that has never been registered with the land registry.
How much can I get?
You can borrow 65% of your property’s value. As an example, if your house is worth £180000 you can borrow £117000.
Disadvantages of Lifetime Mortgages
Lump-sum lifetime mortgages can reduce your estate value. Lifetime mortgage with flexible drawdown cash release may impact entitlements to state benefits. You may need to pay a broker’s fee and some products expose you to changes in interest rates.
Equity Release percentages of your current property value
- 55% home reversion plans Legal & General
- 45% loan to value (LTV) lump sum lifetime mortgages Stonehaven Mortgage
- 30% loan to value monthly payment equity release Pepper Money