- Release cash from your home with Retirement Mortgages Halifax
- No monthly repayments
- Use the money for home improvements
- Stay living in your own property
- Can be used to manage inheritance tax bills
Equity Release LTV
The more aged you are and the sicker you are the more tax free money you can release.
- Lloyds Lifetime Mortgage Maximum Ltv
- Lloyds Retirement Mortgage House
- Santander Lifetime Mortgage Home Reversion Plan
- Nationwide Equity Release Loan
- HSBC Lifetime Mortgage
- Halifax Lifetime Mortgage Buy To Let
- Natwest Retirement Mortgage Interest Only
- Halifax Equity Release On Second Homes
- HSBC Retirement Mortgage Advice
- Halifax Retirement Mortgage Interest Rates
- Natwest Lifetime Mortgage Reviews
- Lloyds Bank Retirement Mortgages Calculator
- Lloyds Bank Equity Release Schemes
- Lloyds Bank Lifetime Mortgage Home Reversion Plan
- Santander Retirement Mortgage Comparison
Drawbacks of Lifetime Mortgages
Lumpsum lifetime mortgages can reduce your estate value. Monthly payment life time mortgage may impact entitlements to benefits. You may need to pay a valuation fee and you could have higher rates to pay with some schemes.
UK Equity Release Providers
- Key Retirement
- Key Retirement
- AA equity release
Successful business owners who could benefit from equity release tax planning
- Renting and operating of Housing Association real estate Midhurst
- Manufacture of plastics and rubber machinery Crosby
- Credit granting by non-deposit taking finance houses and other specialist consumer credit grantors Budleigh Salterton
- Retail sale of leather goods in specialised stores Long Sutton
- Floor and wall covering Walthamstow
- Financial management Ramsey
- Operation of gravel and sand pits; mining of clays and kaolin Berkhamsted
- Hairdressing and other beauty treatment Wainfleet All Saints
- Bookkeeping activities Hertford
- Other activities auxiliary to insurance and pension funding Wareham
- Manufacture of machinery for textile, apparel and leather production Halstead
- Inland freight water transport Middlewich
- Research and experimental development on social sciences and humanities Stonehouse
- Retail sale of other second-hand goods in stores not incl antiques Ampthill
- Retail sale via mail order houses or via Internet Patchway
- Construction of bridges and tunnels Easingwold
- Manufacture of mortars Market Deeping
- Security and commodity contracts dealing activities Bovey Tracey
- Development of building projects North Tawton
- Take-away food shops and mobile food stands Warrington
- Post-harvest crop activities Burton Latimer
It’s usual to find individuals searching for monthly payment lifetime mortgage, lumpsum lifetime mortgages or home reversion plans, however, Bower like VitalityLife Equity Release are keen to see paperwork to show your circumstances in the form of investment statements.
Towns where Retirement mortgages Halifax are common
- Northleach with Eastington
- Braunstone Town
- Waltham Cross
- Rowley Regis
Equity Release percentages of your current property value
- 50% home reversion plans Fortify Insurance Solutions
- 30% loan to value lump sum lifetime mortgages Prestige Finance
- 50% LTV monthly payment life time mortgage Norton Finance
- 40% loan to value home reversion plans Vida
- 30% loan to value lifetime mortgage with flexible drawdown cash release Newbury
- 50% LTV lifetime mortgage with flexible drawdown cash release More2Life
- 25% loan to value monthly payment lifetime mortgage Equifinance
- 45% loan to value monthly payment equity release Foundation Home Loans
Hard to mortgage property variants include poorly maintained at the time of the valuation inspection, properties where tenants live in a self-contained part of the property, freehold houses and bungalows (England, Wales, Northern Ireland), properties where the customer is offering only part of the title as security for the loan and properties with single skin brickwork.
Appealing pensioner finance products include Lloyds Bank lifetime mortgages, HSBC later life mortgages, Halifax later life mortgages, Legal & General lifetime mortgages and Nationwide BS interest only lifetime mortgages.
Difficult to finance property types can include Timber-framed properties constructed post-1965, properties with any external treatment applied to the roof after construction, properties constructed or converted within the past 10 years, studio flats outside the M25 and privately developed flats in blocks of three or four storeys without a lift.
Some of the most common loan to value percentage ratios of TSB RIO mortgages over 75, HSBC later life interest only mortgages over 75, Natwest interest only lifetime mortgages for over 70s, L&G over 60 lifetime mortgages, Bank of Scotland later life mortgages for over 60s and Nationwide Building Society equity release schemes for people over 70 are 50%, 60% and 65%.
Challenging to mortgage property variants can include properties built or converted into dwellings more than 10 years ago, properties with room(s) or outbuilding(s) used for a small amount of personal commercial use, properties with more than one annexe or self-contained part of the property, properties with flying or creeping freeholds which comprise over 15% of the total floor area and properties in coastal areas that may be affected by erosion.
Tough to mortgage home titles include high service charges, properties close to mining works, areas of landfill, areas of recent flooding or subsidence, derelict property or where part of the building is in severe disrepair and needs demolishing, corrugated iron construction and concrete frame.
How much can I release?
You can release 70% of your home’s value. As an example, if your house is worth £280000 you can borrow £196000.
- Bridgewater Equity Release
- Hodge Equity Release Schemes
- Stonehaven Equity Release Scheme
- NatWest Lifetime Mortgage
- More to Life Capital Choice Plan
- Saga home reversion schemes
- Canada Life Lifetime Mortgages
- More2Life Flexi Choice Voluntary Payment Super Lite
- Hodge Equity Release Plans
- L&G Legal & General Flexible Lifetime Mortgage
- Liverpool Victoria LV Equity Release
- Lloyds Bank Lifetime Mortgage
- NatWest Equity Release
- More2Life Capital Choice Plus Plan
- Hodge Lifetime Flexible Voluntary Repayment Plan
- Pure Retirement Lifetime Mortgage
- More to Life Tailored Choice Plan
- TSB Equity Release Schemes
- NatWest Lifetime Mortgage
- Aviva Lifetime Mortgage
- Just retirement equity release key features
- NatWest Equity Release Plans
- Age Partnership Equity Release
The mortgage lender will want to know if the property is a Freehold house or a Leasehold flat and if the resident is an AST Tenant.