- Release tax-free equity from your home
- No need to make monthly payments
- Use the money you release for anything you like
- Continue to live in your own house
Equity Release Loan To Value
The older you are and the unhealthier you are the more cash you can release.
Retired small business owners that may be interested in Home Reversion Schemes
- Foreign affairs Carterton
- Sale of other motor vehicles Burntwood
- Renting and leasing of cars and light motor vehicles Thatcham
- Unlicensed restaurants and cafes Stonehouse
- Justice and judicial activities Wednesbury
- Retail sale of hardware, paints and glass in specialised stores Bebington
- Collection of non-hazardous waste Bruton
- Sale of used cars and light motor vehicles Haverhill
- Social work activities without accommodation for the elderly and disabled Great Dunmow
- Buying and selling of own real estate Northam
- Manufacture of non-electronic industrial process control equipment Margate
- Manufacture of other fabricated metal products n e c Leigh-on-Sea
- Construction of other civil engineering projects n e c Camelford
- Manufacture of communication equipment other than telegraph, and telephone apparatus and equipment Harwich
- Motion picture distribution activities Hetton
- Processing and preserving of meat Newton-le-Willows
- Manufacture of sugar confectionery Whitby
- Operation of arts facilities Snodland
- Manufacture of knitted and crocheted fabrics Hedge End
- Manufacture of soap and detergents Hounslow
- Removal services Blandford Forum
- Aviva Lifetime Mortgages for Pensioners
- L&G Legal & General Premier Flexible Lifetime Mortgage
- Age Partnership Lifetime Mortgage
- Just retirement equity release key features
- Pure Retirement Lifetime Mortgage
- Aviva Flexible Voluntary Repayment Plan
- HSBC Lifetime Mortgage
- More to Life Capital Choice Plus Plan
- Lloyds Bank Equity Release Plans
- Bridgewater Equity Release
- Just Retirement Equity Release Plans
- Nationwide Interest Only Lifetime Mortgage
- Lloyds Bank Equity Release
- TSB Equity Release Schemes
How much is it common to release from a home
- 60% interest-only lifetime mortgages Old Mutual Wealth
- 40% loan to value lump sum lifetime mortgages Step Change
- 30% loan to value monthly payment lifetime mortgage Beverley
- 60% LTV monthly payment equity release Precise
- Halifax Lifetime Mortgage Drawdown Scheme
- Nationwide Equity Release On Second Homes
- HSBC Lifetime Mortgage Fixed Rate
- Santander Lifetime Mortgage Reviews
- Natwest Equity Release
- Lloyds Lifetime Mortgage On Second Property
- Halifax Retirement Mortgage Comparison
- Nationwide Lifetime Mortgage Interest Only Rates
- Natwest Retirement Mortgage Home
- Lloyds Bank Lifetime Mortgage No Payments
- Natwest Lifetime Mortgage Advisers
- Nationwide Retirement Mortgage Calculator
- Santander Retirement Mortgage Home
- Lloyds Bank Equity Release Schemes
- Santander Equity Release Best Deals
The 1st and 2nd charge lender will want to know if the property is a Semi detached freehold house or a Leasehold house and if the resident is an AST Tenant.
Downsides of Interest Only Lifetime Mortgages
A monthly payment lifetime mortgage can reduce the value of your estate. Interest-only lifetime mortgages may impact entitlements to state benefits. You may need to pay an advisor’s fee and some products expose you to changes in interest rates.
Towns of the UK where Lifetime Mortgages are popular
Lenders for UK Equity Release
- Pure Retirement
It’s common to encounter people looking for monthly payment lifetime mortgage, lumpsum lifetime mortgages or home reversion plans, however, the Telegraph like VitalityLife Equity Release are keen to see evidence of your situation in the form of investment statements.
Difficult to finance property types can include homes requiring essential repairs, properties where tenants live in a self-contained part of the property, leasehold properties where the lease length is currently unacceptable, commonhold properties and properties with leased solar panels.
Some of the most popular pensioner mortgage products include Lloyds retirement mortgages, HSBC later life interest only mortgages over 70, Natwest RIO mortgages, Legal and General mortgages for over 70s and Nationwide BS interest only lifetime mortgages.
Difficult to mortgage property variants can include eco houses and modern methods of construction, properties with spray foam insulation applied to the underside of the roof, studio flats located within the M25, coach houses i.e. freehold properties with garages beneath and freehold flats (England, Wales, Northern Ireland).
Popular loan to value ratios of Lloyds mortgages for 60 plus pensioners, HSBC interest only mortgages for over 60s, Halifax pensioner mortgages over 55, L&G lifetime mortgages for over 55s, Bank of Scotland over 60 lifetime mortgages and Nationwide BS interest only mortgages for over 60s near London are 45%, 60% and 70%.
Tough to finance property titles can include properties with land in addition to the domestic grounds up to a maximum property size of five acres, where the land is for normal domestic use, properties converted from modern commercial premises, properties with a small number of solar panels or a wind turbine on the land for domestic use, properties using rooms, land or outbuildings for business purposes which are not personal to the borrower(s) or which extend to more than 50% of the property to be secured and properties where Japanese Knotweed is present.
Tough to finance home titles can include properties with a sinking fund of 7% or more of the property sale price when the property is sold, properties without a kitchen or bathroom, derelict property or where part of the building is in severe disrepair and needs demolishing, thatched buildings and concrete frame.
How much money can I get?
You can borrow 65% of your property’s value. As an example, if your house is valued at £360000 you can borrow £234000.