- Remove tax-free cash from your home
- No regular monthly payments
- Use the money for a motorhome or new car
- Stay living in your own house for as long as you like
Equity Release LTV
- 55% lifetime mortgage with flexible drawdown cash release Old Mutual Wealth
- 35% loan to value (LTV) home reversion schemes LV equity release
- 30% LTV interest-only lifetime mortgages United Trust Bank
- 35% loan to value (LTV) lump sum lifetime mortgages Blemain
- 30% loan to value monthly payment lifetime mortgage Paragon Residential
The mortgage lender will want to know if the property is a Detached freehold house or a Leasehold house and if the resident is a Private Tenant.
Its often found to encounter individuals looking for monthly payment lifetime mortgage, monthly payment lifetime mortgage or monthly payment equity release, however, More2Life like Fortify Insurance Solutions are keen to see evidence of your circumstances in the form of investment statements.
UK Lenders for Equity Release
- Key Retirement
- Just Retirement
Disadvantages of Home Reversion Schemes
Monthly payment equity release can reduce the value of your estate. Interest-only lifetime mortgages may impact entitlements to benefits. You may need to pay a solicitor’s fee and you could be exposed to changes in interest rates with some products.
- Bridgewater Equity Release Plans
- Canada Life Lifestyle Lite Flexi
- Hodge Lifetime Mortgage Flexible Drawdown Plan
- L&G Legal & General Flexible Plus Lifetime Mortgage
- Stonehaven Lifetime Mortgage
- TSB Equity Release Schemes
- Saga Lifetime Mortgage
- Aviva Equity Release
- Canada Life Equity Release
- More to Life Capital Choice Plan
- Nationwide Interest Only Lifetime Mortgage
- HSBC Equity Release
- Canada Life Lifetime Mortgage
- Liverpool Victoria LV= Lump Sum Plus Lifetime Mortgage
- Stonehaven Lifetime Mortgage
- Saga home reversion plan
- Aviva Equity Release Plans
- L&G Legal & General Flexible Max Plus
- More2Life Capital Choice Plus Plan
- Nationwide Equity Release Schemes
- Lloyds Bank Equity Release Schemes
- TSB Equity Release Schemes
- Royal Bank of Scotland Equity Release Plans
- Saga Equity Release Schemes
- Age Partnership Lifetime Mortgage
Towns where equity release is popular
- West Malling
- Droitwich Spa
- Ottery St Mary
Difficult to finance property variants include properties in poor condition, entirely tenanted properties, right to buy – properties in Scotland, leasehold properties (with the exception of flats and maisonettes) and properties with single skin brickwork.
Appealing retirement finance offerings are Lloyds Bank mortgages for over 60s, HSBC pensioner mortgages, Halifax interest only lifetime mortgages, L&G mortgages for over 65 and Nationwide Building Society mortgages for over 60s.
Difficult to mortgage home types include properties with post 1945 asbestos or similar composition roof tiles, properties with single skin brickwork where the single skin comprises more than 20% of the surface area of the external walls, studio flats located within the M25, former local authority flats and freehold flats (England, Wales, Northern Ireland).
Some of the most popular loan to value percentages of Lloyds interest only retirement mortgages for over 70s, Barclays interest only mortgages for over 60s, Post Office lifetime mortgages for over 60s, L&G interest only lifetime mortgages for people over 60, RBS equity release plans for people over 60 and Nationwide Building Society interest only mortgages for over 60s are 45%, 55% and 70%.
Tough to mortgage home variants can include flats of less than 30 square metres in any location, properties converted from modern commercial premises, agricultural use of the land and any outbuildings, properties that are being used for personal commercial use and properties where Japanese Knotweed is present.
Tough to finance home titles include properties with a sinking fund of 7% or more of the property sale price when the property is sold, ground rent where the lease or any deed varying the lease provides for a ground rent exceeding, or where the escalating provisions would result in the ground rent exceeding £250 per annum (or £1000 per annum where the property is in Greater London), properties with structural problems, asbestos construction and missing planning permission or building regulations approval.
How much can I release?
You can achieve 60% of your home’s valuation. For example, if your home is worth £230000 you can borrow £138000.
Successful business owners who could benefit from equity release tax planning
- Processing and preserving of fish, crustaceans and molluscs Wimbledon
- Media representation services Shepshed
- Manufacture of other general-purpose machinery n e c Wells-next-the-Sea
- Repair of electronic and optical equipment Wallasey
- Manufacture of glass fibres Raunds
- Manufacture of bread; manufacture of fresh pastry goods and cakes Chertsey
- Manufacture of margarine and similar edible fats Glastonbury
- Film processing Kings Lynn
- Public order and safety activities Wickham
- Wholesale of wood, construction materials and sanitary equipment Cleethorpes
- Other credit granting n e c Tipton
- Manufacture of metal forming machinery Biddulph
- Taxi operation Middleton
- Physical well-being activities Petersfield
- Repair of machinery Wragby
- Tour operator activities Liskeard
- Activities of construction holding companies Clun
- Manufacture of machinery for metallurgy Letchworth Garden City
- Manufacture of plastics and rubber machinery Blackburn
- Plastering Cricklade
- Manufacture of hollow glass Longtown
What percentage can be released?
The more aged you are and the more illnesses you have you are the more tax-free cash you can release.
- Santander Equity Release Schemes
- Lloyds Lifetime Mortgage Rates 2022
- Lloyds Retirement Mortgage Comparison
- Lloyds Bank Lifetime Mortgage Broker
- Halifax Retirement Mortgage Home
- Halifax Lifetime Mortgage Maximum Ltv
- Halifax Equity Release Advice
- Natwest Retirement Mortgage Interest Rate
- Natwest Equity Release Plans
- HSBC Retirement Mortgage Reviews
- Santander Lifetime Mortgage Fixed Rate
- Santander Retirement Mortgage Comparison
- HSBC Lifetime Mortgage On Second Property
- Lloyds Equity Release Schemes
- Lloyds Bank Equity Release Drawdown