- Release tax-free money from your house with a Legal And General Lifetime Mortgage
- No need to make regular monthly payments
- Help your family with the money you release
- Continue to stay in your property
- Could be used to optimise tax planning
Hard to finance home variants can include properties in the course of construction or pre-construction, properties where the ownership is set up on a tenancy in common basis, leasehold properties where the lease length is currently unacceptable, crofted houses and properties with single skin brickwork.
Many of the most appealing pensioner loan products include TSB equity release schemes, HSBC later life mortgages, Halifax mortgages for over 65, Legal and General interest only lifetime mortgages and Nationwide mortgages for over 65.
Difficult to finance home types include properties with post 1945 asbestos or similar composition roof tiles , properties with single skin brickwork where the single skin comprises more than 20% of the surface area of the external walls, large concrete panel systems, studio flats outside the M25 and basement or lower ground floor flats with level access to private or communal garden space.
Popular loan to value ratios of Lloyds lifetime mortgages for over 55s, Barclays Bank lifetime mortgages for over 60s, Natwest over 60 mortgages, Legal and General interest only lifetime mortgages for people over 60, Bank of Scotland lifetime mortgages for over 60s and Nationwide Building Society interest only mortgages for people over 70 are 45%, 55% and 65%.
Tough to mortgage home variants can include properties built or converted into dwellings more than 10 years ago, properties with a large number/scale of outbuildings, grades l and ll* Listed Buildings in England & Wales (Grades A and B in Scotland; A, B+ and B1 in Northern Ireland), properties with mobile phone masts which are not within influencing distance of the house and properties which have been built on a previously contaminated land are acceptable provided the result of an environmental search determines the land to be clear of contamination.
Tough to mortgage home titles can include properties with a sinking fund of 7% or more of the property sale price when the property is sold, properties close to mining works, areas of landfill, areas of recent flooding or subsidence, properties where there are boundary disputes or where planning applications have not been applied for correctly, cob property and Airey, Boot, Cornish Unit, Dorran, Dyke, Gregory, Hamish Cross, Myton, Newland, Orlit and Parkinson Frame.
Equity release loan to value?
You can release 60% of your home’s valuation. For example, if your house is worth £240000 you can get £144000.
- Aviva Equity Release Plans
- More 2 Life Flexi Choice Drawdown Lite Plan
- Bridgewater Equity Release Schemes
- Nationwide Equity Release Schemes
- More to Life Flexi Choice Drawdown Lite Plan
- Saga Equity Release Schemes
- Liverpool Victoria LV= Lump Sum Plus Lifetime Mortgage
- Pure Retirement Lifetime Mortgage
- Stonehaven Equity Release Plan
- Nationwide Equity Release Schemes
- TSB Equity Release
- Just retirement equity release key features
- HSBC Interest Only Lifetime Mortgage
- More to Life Tailored Choice Plan
- NatWest Equity Release Schemes
- Aviva Equity Release Schemes
- Canada Life Voluntary Select Gold Flexi
- Just Retirement Equity Release Schemes
- L&G Legal & General Flexible Max Plus
- Liverpool Victoria LV Equity Release Plans
- Stonehaven Equity Release
- TSB Equity Release Plans
- More 2 Life Capital Choice Plus Plan
Areas of the UK where equity release is popular
- Elstree and Borehamwood
Equity release is standard among business owners like below
- Plastering Louth
- Wholesale of sugar and chocolate and sugar confectionery Hawes
- Transmission of electricity Heywood
- Other social work activities without accommodation n e c Bexhill-on-Sea
- Transport via pipeline Minehead
- Specialists medical practice activities Painswick
- Binding and related services Maltby
- General public administration activities Farnham
- Renting and leasing of construction and civil engineering machinery and equipment Newent
- Environmental consulting activities Hedon
- Fund management activities Marlborough
- Educational support services Cheadle
- Other reservation service activities n e c Kirton-in-Lindsey
- Raising of horses and other equines Redhill
- Silviculture and other forestry activities Halesworth
- Combined office administrative service activities Tadcaster
- Growing of tobacco Wisbech
- Manufacture of necessary pharmaceutical products Croydon
- Manufacture of wire products, chain and springs Cleobury Mortimer
- Installation of industrial machinery and equipment Bletchley and Fenny Stratford
- Manufacture of soft drinks; production of mineral waters and other bottled waters Finchley
- Halifax Lifetime Mortgage Calculator
- Natwest Retirement Mortgage Home
- Nationwide Equity Release Brokers Uk
- Halifax Retirement Mortgage Interest Only
- Nationwide Retirement Mortgage Interest Rate
- Lloyds Lifetime Mortgage Comparison
- Lloyds Equity Release From House
- HSBC Retirement Mortgage
- Natwest Equity Release Brokers Uk
- Halifax Equity Release Advice
- Lloyds Bank Equity Release Best Deals
- Santander Lifetime Mortgage
- Lloyds Bank Retirement Mortgages Calculator
- HSBC Equity Release Retirement
- Santander Equity Release Best Deals
- HSBC Lifetime Mortgage Reviews
Lenders for UK Equity Release – Legal And General Lifetime Mortgage
- New Life
- Legal and General
- Norwich Union
Equity Release LTV similar to a Legal And General Lifetime Mortgage
- 55% monthly payment equity release LV Liverpool Victoria
- 30% loan to value (LTV) monthly payment lifetime mortgage Chorley Building Society
- 35% loan to value lump sum lifetime mortgages Stonehaven
- 25% loan to value (LTV) lump sum lifetime mortgages Swansea Building Society
- 25% loan to value (LTV) interest-only lifetime mortgages Spring Finance
How much is it common to release from a home – Legal And General Lifetime Mortgages
The older you are and the more illnesses you have you are, the more tax-free cash you can release.
Drawbacks of Legal And General Lifetime Mortgage
Home reversion plans can reduce the inheritance for your family. Legal And General Lifetime Mortgage may impact the ability to get state benefits. You may need to pay a legal fee, and you could have higher rates to pay with some schemes.
It is common to find people looking for a Legal And General Lifetime Mortgage, monthly payment lifetime mortgage or home reversion plans, however, Legal and General like The Exeter Equity Release are keen to see paperwork to show your situation in the form of investment statements.
The mortgage lender will want to know if the property is a Semi detached freehold house or a Leasehold house and if the resident is an Assured shorthold tenancy tenant.
Flexible Lifetime Mortgage Product Summary– Issue Date 14/08/2019
Home Equity Release plans
Premier Flexible Black
Interest rates Fixed and Variable
Standard 3.36% MER 3.41% AER 3.45% MER 3.51% AER 3.45% MER 3.51% AER 3.62% MER 3.68% AER 3.76% MER 3.83% AER 2% Cashback N/A 3.65% MER 3.71% AER 3.65% MER 3.71% AER 3.81% MER 3.88% AER 3.96% MER 4.03% AER £599 Arrangement fee 3.32% MER 3.37% AER 3.42% MER
3.47% AER 3.42% MER 3.47% AER 3.58% MER 3.64% AER 3.73% MER 3.79% AER Flexible Turquoise 3.96% MER 4.03% AER 4.15% MER 4.23% AER 3.92% MER 3.99% AER Flexible Blue 4.46% MER 4.55% AER 4.65% MER 4.75% AER 4.42% MER 4.51% AER Flexible Navy 4.81% MER 4.92% AER 5.00% MER 5.12% AER 4.77% MER 4.88% AER Flexible Indigo 5.25% MER 5.38% AER 5.44% MER 5.58% AER 5.21% MER 5.34% AER
Call us on 03330 048444
Lines are open 8.30am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday.
Call charges will vary.
Calls may be monitored and recorded.
Legal & General Home Finance Limited is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Legal & General Group plc.
We are registered in England and Wales number 04896447. Registered office: One Coleman Street, London EC2R 5AA.
Legal & General Home Finance Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.