- Release tax-free equity from your home
- No need to make monthly payments if you don’t want to
- Use the money to help your family buy their first home
- Stay living in your own house for as long as you like
Lloyds Equity Release
- Halifax Lifetime Mortgage Maximum Ltv
- Lloyds Retirement Mortgage Broker
- HSBC Equity Release Mortgage
- Natwest Lifetime Mortgage
- Natwest Retirement Mortgage Comparison
- Lloyds Equity Release Mortgage
- Lloyds Lifetime Mortgage Fixed Rate
- Nationwide Lifetime Mortgage Comparison
- HSBC Retirement Mortgage Interest Only
- Santander Equity Release Loan
- Natwest Equity Release Drawdown
- Lloyds Bank Lifetime Mortgage Reviews
- HSBC Lifetime Mortgage Fixed Rate
- Halifax Retirement Mortgage Age
- Nationwide Equity Release Scheme
Disadvantages of Lifetime Mortgages
Home reversion plans can reduce the inheritance for your family. Monthly payment equity release may impact ability to claim benefits. You may need to pay a broker’s fee and some products expose you to changes in interest rates.
The lender will want to know if the property is a Freehold terraced house or a Leasehold flat and if the resident is an Owner Occupier.
Equity Release percentages of your current property value
The older you are and the unhealthier you are the more money you can release.
Equity Release Scheme Lenders
- Key Retirement
- Just Retirement
Retired business owners that may be interested in Home Reversion Schemes
- Manufacture of doors and windows of metal Bexley
- Service activities incidental to air transportation Midhurst
- Packaging activities Bury St Edmunds
- Wholesale of coffee, tea, cocoa and spices Kirton-in-Lindsey
- Manufacture of machinery for paper and paperboard production Reading
- Development of building projects Brackley
- Other activities auxiliary to insurance and pension funding Nantwich
- Manufacture of bricks, tiles and construction products, in baked clay Chesterfield
- Investigation activities Fordwich
- Support activities for crop production Stamford
- Television programme production activities Clevedon
- Wholesale of meat and meat products March
- Wholesale of flowers and plants Hednesford
- Raising of other cattle and buffaloes Winterton
- Regulation of health care, education, cultural and other social services, not incl social security Clun
- Activities of financial services holding companies Wadhurst
- Activities of insurance agents and brokers Nelson
- Activities of other membership organizations n e c Grimsby
- Printing of newspapers Darley Dale
- Wired telecommunications activities Horncastle
- Manufacture of other non-distilled fermented beverages Clare
It’s common to find people looking for lump sum lifetime mortgages, monthly payment life time mortgage or monthly payment equity release, however, Key Retirement like Fortify Insurance Solutions are keen to see evidence of your circumstances in the form of investment statements.
Equity Release LTV
- 60% lumpsum lifetime mortgages AA equity release
- 60% loan to value (LTV) monthly payment equity release Paragon Personal Finance
- 35% loan to value lumpsum lifetime mortgages United Trust Bank
- 50% LTV lifetime mortgage with flexible drawdown cash release More2Life
- 40% loan to value lifetime mortgage with flexible drawdown cash release Optimum Credit
- 30% LTV monthly payment life time mortgage Clearly Loans
- 25% loan to value lumpsum lifetime mortgages Melton Mowbray
Hard to mortgage home variants include properties in poor condition, age restricted properties, feuhold/freehold properties (including flats) in Scotland, leasehold properties (with the exception of flats and maisonettes) and freehold flats (England, Wales, Northern Ireland).
Common retirement loan offerings include Lloyds Bank mortgages for pensioners, HSBC mortgages for 60 year olds, Natwest interest only lifetime mortgages, Legal and General remortgages for people over 50 years old and Nationwide mortgages for 60 year olds.
Hard to finance property variants can include eco houses and modern methods of construction, properties with any external treatment applied to the roof after construction, large concrete panel systems, studio flats outside the M25 and flats above or adjacent to commercial premises.
Popular loan to value percentages of Lloyds Bank later life borrowing schemes over 55, Barclays Bank mortgages for people 60 plus, Natwest over 60 mortgages, Legal and General mortgages for pensioners over 60, RBS interest only lifetime mortgages for over 60s and Nationwide Building Society RIO mortgages over 75 are 35%, 60% and 65%.
Challenging to finance home variants can include flats of less than 30 square metres in any location, properties with room(s) or outbuilding(s) used for a small amount of personal commercial use, properties with more than one annexe or self-contained part of the property, properties that have solar farms or a large number of wind turbines on the land and properties with mobile phone masts which are within influencing distance of the house.
Tough to mortgage home variants include properties will be assessed for flood risk, leasehold properties with a short lease, typically less than 70 years, or a defective lease, properties where there are boundary disputes or where planning applications have not been applied for correctly, corrugated iron construction and concrete frame.
How much cash can I release?
You can get 60% of your property’s valuation. As an example, if your home is valued at £200000 you can get £120000.
Towns where Lifetime Mortgages are common
- Saffron Walden
- Midsomer Norton
- Market Weighton
- Much Wenlock
- Cleator Moor
- Bridgewater Equity Release Plans
- Canada Life Voluntary Select Gold Flexi
- Pure Retirement Lifetime Mortgage
- Nationwide Interest Only Lifetime Mortgage
- HSBC Equity Release Plans
- More to Life Tailored Choice Plan
- Royal Bank of Scotland Equity Release Schemes
- More to Life Capital Choice Plus Plan
- Age Partnership Equity Release Schemes
- More2Life Tailored Choice Plan
- Canada Life Equity Release Schemes
- Just Retirement Interest Only Lifetime Mortgage
- More to Life Flexi Choice Drawdown Lite Plan
- NatWest Lifetime Mortgage
- Pure Retirement Classic Voluntary Payment Super Lite
- HSBC Equity Release Plans
- TSB Lifetime Mortgage
- NatWest Equity Release Schemes