- Release tax-free money from your home
- Not necessary to make regular monthly payments
- Help your family to buy another home
- Continue to stay in your property for as long as you like
- Lloyds Bank Equity Release Interest Rates
- Santander Equity Release Schemes
- Halifax Retirement Mortgage Calculator
- Nationwide Retirement Mortgage Uk
- HSBC Retirement Mortgage Comparison
- Natwest Lifetime Mortgage Maximum Ltv
- Natwest Retirement Mortgage Uk
- Nationwide Lifetime Mortgage Broker
- Natwest Equity Release Interest Rates
- Lloyds Lifetime Mortgage Reviews
- Halifax Equity Release Plans
- Halifax Lifetime Mortgage Advisers
- Santander Retirement Mortgage Reviews
- Santander Lifetime Mortgage On Second Property
- HSBC Lifetime Mortgage Interest Only Rates
Areas in the UK where retirement mortgages are popular
- Portishead and North Weston
- Royal Leamington Spa
- Hemel Hempstead
Providers for Equity Release
- Lifetime Mortgage from L&G
- Just Retirement
- AIG Life
Its very regular to discover people looking for interest-only lifetime mortgages, lump sum life time mortgages or monthly payment equity release, however, Sunlife Plans like AIG Life are keen to see proof of your personal situation in the form of bank statements.
Hard to finance property types include poorly maintained at the time of the valuation inspection, properties where letting arrangement where the tenancy agreement is not appropriate, leasehold properties where the lease length is currently unacceptable, commonhold properties and freehold flats (England, Wales, Northern Ireland).
Some of the most common retirement mortgage products are Lloyds mortgages for 60 year olds, Barclays retirement mortgages, Post Office retirement interest only mortgages, L&G interest only lifetime mortgages and Nationwide mortgages over 65.
Difficult to mortgage property types include timber framed properties built before 1920, properties with any external treatment applied to the roof after construction, studio flats located within the M25, privately developed flats in blocks of five storeys or more and basement or lower ground floor flats without level access to private or communal garden space.
Common loan to value percentage ratios of Lloyds Bank interest only lifetime mortgages for people over 60, HSBC mortgages for over 65, Natwest help to buy for over 60s, Legal and General later life interest only mortgages over 60, RBS lifetime mortgages for people over 55 and Nationwide BS later life borrowing schemes over 55 are 45%, 55% and 70%.
Challenging to finance property variants include properties built or converted into dwellings within the last 10 years, properties with flying or creeping freehold which comprises 15% or less of the total floor area, agricultural use of the land and any outbuildings, properties where there is a self-contained part of the property or annexe, i.e. basement flat etc and properties with mobile phone masts which are within influencing distance of the house.
Tough to mortgage home variants include high service charges, high service charges – properties where the Service Charge per annum at the time of application is more than 2% of the property value, the property is uninhabitable, thatched buildings and concrete panel houses.
Loan to value for equity release?
You can get 65% of your home’s valuation. For example, if your house is valued at £190000 you can get £123500.
Downsides of Interest Only Lifetime Mortgages
Lump sum lifetime mortgages can reduce the value of your estate. Monthly payment equity release may impact ability to get state benefits. You may need to pay a valuation fee and you could have higher rates to pay with some schemes.
The lender will want to know if the property is a Detached freehold house or a Leasehold house and if the resident is an Owner Occupier Primary Residence.
Successful business owners who could benefit from equity release estate planning
- Manufacture of steam generators, except central heating hot water boilers North Walsham
- Raising of dairy cattle Wotton-under-Edge
- Retail sale of footwear in specialised stores Willesden
- Recreational vehicle parks, trailer parks and camping grounds Towcester
- Growing of citrus fruits Stockton-on-Tees
- Retail sale of flowers, plants, seeds, fertilizers, pet animals and pet food in specialised stores Belper
- Library activities Selby
- Growing of oleaginous fruits Maryport
- Manufacture of cider and other fruit wines Ellesmere
- Mining of uranium and thorium ores Crowborough
- Passenger rail transport, interurban Paignton
- Manufacture of other special-purpose machinery n e c Kendal
- Postal activities under universal service obligation Accrington
- Other retail sale not in stores, stalls or markets Chudleigh
- Manufacture of other textiles n e c Axbridge
- Cutting, shaping and finishing of stone Colyton
- Financial intermediation not elsewhere classified Bentham
- Silviculture and other forestry activities Buckfastleigh
- Floor and wall covering Ilkley
- Other specialist photography Cricklade
- Growing of beverage crops Cranbrook
How much is it common to release from a home
- 55% monthly payment lifetime mortgage Maximum cover Equity Release
- 50% loan to value monthly payment equity release the Telegraph
- 25% loan to value interest-only lifetime mortgages Masthaven
- 50% LTV lifetime mortgage with flexible drawdown cash release Key Solutions
- 25% loan to value lifetime mortgage with flexible drawdown cash release Central Trust
- 60% loan to value (LTV) interest-only lifetime mortgages Norton Finance
- 60% loan to value home reversion schemes Equifinance
- 25% LTV monthly payment equity release Foundation Home Loans
Equity Release LTV Percentages
The older you are and the the more illnesses you have you are the more money you can release.
- Aviva Lifetime Mortgage
- Pure Retirement Equity Release
- TSB Equity Release
- More to Life Capital Choice Plan
- Canada Life Lifestyle Lite Flexi
- L&G Legal & General Premier Flexible Lifetime Mortgage
- Lloyds Bank Equity Release Plans
- More 2 Life Capital Choice Plan
- NatWest Equity Release Schemes
- Saga home reversion plan
- Age Partnership Equity Release
- Bridgewater Equity Release Schemes
- Lloyds Bank Equity Release Schemes
- Saga Equity Release Plans
- Aviva Lifetime Mortgages for Pensioners
- Canada Life Lifestyle Lite Flexi
- Hodge Lifetime Flexible Voluntary Repayment Plan
- Just Retirement Equity Release
- Pure Retirement Classic Voluntary Payment Super Lite
- Nationwide Equity Release Schemes
- NatWest Lifetime Mortgage
Phone: 03454 500 151