- Remove tax-free equity from your property
- No need to make regular monthly payments
- Use the money for a motorhome or new car
- Continue to stay in your home for as long as you like
- Lloyds Retirement Mortgage Calculator
- Lloyds Equity Release Retirement
- HSBC Retirement Mortgage Interest Only
- Santander Equity Release Advice
- Nationwide Retirement Mortgage Calculator
- Lloyds Bank Equity Release Plan
- Nationwide Lifetime Mortgage Home Reversion Plan
- Nationwide Equity Release Loan
- Santander Retirement Mortgage
- Halifax Retirement Mortgage House
- Natwest Equity Release From House
- Natwest Lifetime Mortgage No Payments
- Lloyds Bank Lifetime Mortgage Broker
- HSBC Lifetime Mortgage Rates 2022
- Santander Lifetime Mortgage Interest Only Rates
What percentage can be released?
The more elderly you are and the unhealthier you are the more money you can release.
Wealthy business owners who could benefit from equity release estate planning
- Video production activities Skelmersdale
- Other retail sale of food in specialised stores Stroud
- Combined office administrative service activities Ipswich
- Manufacture of other technical ceramic products Launceston
- Renting and leasing of agricultural machinery and equipment Wickham
- Wholesale of petroleum and petroleum products Much Wenlock
- Non-scheduled passenger air transport Batley
- Activities of trade unions Whittlesey
- Maintenance and repair of motor vehicles Diss
- Silviculture and other forestry activities Rochford
- Regulation of and contribution to more efficient operation of businesses Hunstanton
- Demolition Bampton
- Activities of real estate investment trusts Heywood
- Wholesale of dairy products, eggs and edible oils and fats Adlington
- Manufacture of ceramic sanitary fixtures Queenborough-in-Sheppey
- Activities of distribution holding companies Selsey
- Operation of bus and coach passenger facilities at bus and coach stations Mirfield
- Manufacture of electricity distribution and control apparatus Ludgershall
- Retail sale of hearing aids Norton-on-Derwent
- Repair of footwear and leather goods Rugby
- Life insurance Kidderminster
The 1st and 2nd charge lender will want to know if the property is a Detached freehold house or a Leasehold house and if the resident is an Private Tenant.
Drawbacks of Home Reversion Schemes
Monthly payment life time mortgage can reduce your estate value. Monthly payment equity release may impact ability to claim entitlements. You may need to pay a valuation fee and some products expose you to changes in interest rates.
- Bridgewater Equity Release Schemes
- HSBC Equity Release Plans
- Saga Lifetime Mortgage
- Age Partnership Equity Release Schemes
- Royal Bank of Scotland Lifetime Mortgage
- Bridgewater Equity Release Schemes
- Pure Retirement Equity Release
- Stonehaven Interest Select Plan
- Nationwide Equity Release
- NatWest Equity Release Plans
- Bridgewater Equity Release
- Canada Life Lifetime Mortgages
- Just retirement equity release key features
- Stonehaven Equity Release
- NatWest Equity Release Schemes
- Age Partnership Interest Only Lifetime Mortgage
Equity Release LTV Percentages
- 60% home reversion schemes The Exeter Equity Release
- 30% LTV lump sum lifetime mortgages Central Trust
- 60% loan to value home reversion schemes Just Retirement
- 30% loan to value (LTV) lump sum lifetime mortgages Optimum
- 25% loan to value monthly payment equity release Family Building Society
Difficult to finance property variants can include properties currently undergoing substantial alterations, extensions or repairs, properties where the ownership is set up on a tenancy in common basis, leasehold properties where the lease length is currently unacceptable, properties which are made up of multiple titles and properties owned under any form of shared equity scheme.
Some of the most common pensioner loan products are Lloyds mortgages for over 50 year olds, Barclays Bank retirement mortgages, Natwest interest only mortgages for people over 60, L&G mortgages for over 50 year olds and Nationwide Building Society over 60 lifetime mortgages.
Hard to finance home variants can include pre-fabricated reinforced concrete (PRC), timber framed properties built between 1920 and 1965, studio flats located within the M25, privately developed flats in blocks of two storeys without a lift and basement or lower ground floor flats with level access to private or communal garden space.
Popular loan to value percentage ratios of Lloyds Bank mortgages over 65, HSBC retirement mortgages over 60, Post Office mortgages for people over 50, Legal & General equity release schemes for people over 70, Bank of Scotland over 60 mortgages and Nationwide Building Society over 60 lifetime mortgages no fees are 45%, 60% and 70%.
Challenging to finance home titles include properties built or converted into dwellings more than 10 years ago, properties with flying or creeping freehold which comprises 15% or less of the total floor area, properties without direct access to an adopted highway or which are accessed over an unmade road, properties that have solar farms or a large number of wind turbines on the land and properties adversely affected by existing or proposed issues including roads, rail, airports, power plants, power lines/pylons, wind turbines, sub stations, sewage works, quarries, fuel stations, refuse sites, sports grounds, noise, light or environmental pollution.
Tough to mortgage property variants can include properties will be assessed for flood risk, ground rent where the lease or any deed varying the lease provides for a ground rent exceeding, or where the escalating provisions would result in the ground rent exceeding £250 per annum (or £1000 per annum where the property is in Greater London), properties of non-standard construction, mundic homes and Reema Hollow panel, Schindler and Hawksley SGS, Stent, Stonecrete, Stour, Tarran, Underdown, Unity and Butterley, Waller, Wates, Wessex, Winget and Woolaway.
Equity release loan to value?
You can get 60% of your home’s value. For example, if your home is worth £180000 you can release £108000.
UK Lenders for Equity Release
- LV lifetime mortgage
- Key Retirement
- Prudential Lifetime
Its very regular to encounter people searching for home reversion schemes, lumpsum lifetime mortgages or home reversion schemes, however, Bower like The Exeter Equity Release are keen to see paperwork to show your personal situation in the form of investment statements.
Areas in the UK where retirement mortgages are routine
- New Romney
Phone: 03454 500 151