- Release tax-free cash from your house
- No monthly payments
- Help your family to buy house
- Continue to stay in your property
- Often used to help tax planning
Equity Release Loan To Value
The more elderly you are and the the more illnesses you have you are the more money you can release.
Equity Release LTV
- 60% interest-only lifetime mortgages Fortify Insurance Solutions
- 55% loan to value monthly payment lifetime mortgage Key Solutions
- 25% loan to value lump sum lifetime mortgages Prestige Finance
- 55% loan to value home reversion plans Equifinance
- 25% loan to value monthly payment life time mortgage Barclays
- 25% loan to value lifetime mortgage with flexible drawdown cash release Yorkshire Building Society
- Aviva Equity Release Schemes
- L&G Legal & General Flexi Max Voluntary Repayment Plan
- Liverpool Victoria LV= Lump Sum Plus Lifetime Mortgage
- More to Life Tailored Choice Plan
- Bridgewater Equity Release Plans
- More2Life Capital Choice Plan
- Just Retirement Equity Release
- Pure Retirement Equity Release Schemes
- More 2 Life Flexi Choice Voluntary Payment Super Lite
- Royal Bank of Scotland Equity Release
- Aviva Equity Release Schemes
- Hodge Lifetime Mortgage Flexible Drawdown Plan
- Stonehaven Interest Select Plan
- Lloyds Bank Equity Release
- Saga Equity Release Schemes
- Bridgewater Lifetime Mortgage
- Canada Life Voluntary Select Gold
- L&G Legal & General Flexible Max Plus
- Nationwide Equity Release Plans
The mortgage lender will want to know if the property is a Semi detached freehold house or a Leasehold flat with share of freehold and if the resident is an AST Tenant.
It’s very regular to find people looking for interest-only lifetime mortgages, monthly payment life time mortgage or home reversion plans, however, Age Concern like AA equity release are keen to see paperwork to show your personal circumstances in the form of investment statements.
Equity Release Scheme Providers
- Just Retirement
- Norwich Union
- Age Partnership
Difficult to finance home types can include homes requiring essential repairs, age restricted properties, right to buy – properties in England, Wales and Northern Ireland, properties which are made up of multiple titles and properties with leased solar panels.
Popular retirement mortgage products are Lloyds Bank later life borrowing schemes, Barclays mortgages for 60 plus pensioners, Natwest interest only mortgages for over 65 year olds, Legal and General later life interest only mortgages over 70 and Nationwide retirement interest only mortgages.
Hard to mortgage home variants include eco houses and modern methods of construction, properties with any external treatment applied to the roof after construction, steel frame/clad properties built before 1990, privately developed flats in blocks of two storeys without a lift and privately developed flats in blocks of three or four storeys without a lift.
Common loan to values of Lloyds Bank lifetime mortgages for people over 55, HSBC mortgages for 60 year olds, Halifax lifetime mortgages for over 60s, Legal and General equity release schemes for over 55’s, RBS pensioner mortgages over 60 and Nationwide lifetime mortgages for over 55s are 50%, 55% and 70%.
Challenging to finance property variants include flats of less than 30 square metres in any location, properties converted from modern commercial premises, properties with a small number of solar panels or a wind turbine on the land for domestic use, properties where there is a self-contained part of the property or annexe, i.e. basement flat etc and properties with mobile phone masts which are within influencing distance of the house.
Tough to finance home variants can include properties built on contaminated land, properties close to mining works, areas of landfill, areas of recent flooding or subsidence, properties of non-standard construction, thatched buildings and concrete panel houses.
How much can I release?
You can release 60% of your property’s valuation. As an example, if your house is worth £340000 you can get £204000.
Disadvantages of Home Reversion Plans and Mortgage Flexi Choice Lite More to Life
A monthly payment lifetime mortgage can reduce the inheritance for your family with Mortgage Flexi Choice Lite. Monthly payment lifetime mortgage may impact entitlements to benefits. You may need to pay a valuation fee and you could be exposed to changes in interest rates with some products.
- Santander Equity Release Retirement
- Lloyds Equity Release Scheme
- Lloyds Bank Equity Release Mortgage
- Halifax Equity Release Advice
- Lloyds Bank Retirement Mortgages Interest Rate
- HSBC Lifetime Mortgage On Second Property
- HSBC Equity Release
- Santander Retirement Mortgage Interest Rate
- Lloyds Lifetime Mortgage Interest Only Rates
- Natwest Equity Release Retirement
- Natwest Retirement Mortgage Interest Rate
- Lloyds Retirement Mortgage Interest Rates
- Nationwide Retirement Mortgage Reviews
- Halifax Lifetime Mortgage Comparison
- Nationwide Lifetime Mortgage Buy To Let
- Lloyds Bank Lifetime Mortgage On Second Property
Equity release is common among business owners like below
- Other social work activities without accommodation n e c Wigan
- Activities of construction holding companies Wellington
- Manufacture of macaroni, noodles, couscous and similar farinaceous products Crowle
- Manufacture of non-electronic industrial process control equipment Haverhill
- Buying and selling of own real estate Radstock
- Growing of fibre crops Medlar-with-Wesham
- Extraction of peat Southam
- Manufacture of ceramic insulators and insulating fittings Weston-super-Mare
- Floor and wall covering Ponteland
- Manufacture of bricks, tiles and construction products, in baked clay Chorleywood
- Photocopying, document preparation and other specialised office support activities Leatherhead
- Growing of rice Withernsea
- Other engineering activities Kington
- Retail sale of audio and video equipment in specialised stores Darley Dale
- Shaping and processing of flat glass Coulsdon
- Extraction of natural gas Redruth
- Wired telecommunications activities Hounslow
- Physical well-being activities Rochester
- Wholesale of radio, television goods & electrical household appliances other than records, tapes, CD’s & videotapes and the equipment used for playing them Leigh-on-Sea
- Activities of investment trusts Shepshed
- Business and domestic software development Kirkbymoorside
Areas of the UK where equity release is common
- Midsomer Norton
- Sutton Coldfield
Phone: 03454 500 151