- Release equity from your house
- No monthly repayments
- Help your family to buy house
- Are you still paying a mortgage? That’s fine we can help
- Stay living in your own house for as long as you like
Lenders for UK Equity Release
- Legal and General
- Age Concern
- Maximum cover Equity Release
- Natwest Retirement Mortgage Interest Rate
- Halifax Retirement Mortgage Interest Rates
- HSBC Lifetime Mortgage Interest Only Rates
- Natwest Equity Release From House
- Nationwide Lifetime Mortgage Over 55
- Lloyds Bank Lifetime Mortgage Home Reversion Plan
- Natwest Lifetime Mortgage Over 55
- Santander Equity Release Retirement
- HSBC Equity Release
- Nationwide Retirement Mortgage Comparison
- Halifax Equity Release Schemes
- Santander Retirement Mortgage Calculator
- Nationwide Equity Release Retirement
- HSBC Retirement Mortgage Uk
- Lloyds Bank Equity Release From Property
Downsides of Lifetime Mortgages
Monthly payment equity release can reduce the value of your estate. Interest-only lifetime mortgages may impact the ability to claim entitlements. You may need to pay a valuation fee and some products expose you to changes in interest rates.
The lender will want to know if the property is a Freehold terraced house or a Leasehold flat with a share of freehold and if the resident is a Private Tenant.
Examples of retired business owners likely to have equity to release
- Non-trading company Rye
- Manufacture of metal forming machinery Swanscombe and Greenhithe
- Manufacture of bicycles and invalid carriages Filey
- Manufacture of jewellery and related articles Southgate
- Remediation activities and other waste management services Barnsley
- Operation of gravel and sand pits; mining of clays and kaolin Penwortham
- Manufacture of air and spacecraft and related machinery Easingwold
- Construction of railways and underground railways Keynsham
- Retail sale of fruit and vegetables in specialised stores Hatfield
- Gathering of wild growing non-wood products Market Drayton
- Manufacture of other wearing apparel and accessories n e c Torpoint
- Freight transport by road Felixstowe
- Other service activities n e c Oswestry
- Manufacture of batteries and accumulators Pocklington
- Urban and suburban passenger railway transportation by underground, metro and similar systems Padstow
- Television programme production activities Diss
- Manufacture of basic iron and steel and of ferro-alloys Bampton
- Wholesale of metals and metal ores Richmond
- Manufacture of ceramic sanitary fixtures Rawtenstall
- Manufacture and processing of other glass, including technical glassware Wiveliscombe
- Repair of other equipment Stowmarket
Hard to mortgage home types include homes requiring essential repairs, entirely tenanted properties, right to buy – properties in Scotland, commonhold properties and properties with single skin brickwork.
Popular pensioner mortgage products are Lloyds interest only lifetime mortgages, Barclays Bank retirement mortgages, Post Office lifetime mortgages, Legal & General later life interest only mortgages over 70 and Nationwide BS interest only lifetime mortgages.
Hard to finance property types include properties with post 1945 asbestos or similar composition roof tiles, properties with any externally applied insulation to the walls after construction, properties with minimum floor area of 30 square metres, privately developed flats in blocks of two storeys without a lift and privately developed flats in blocks of three or four storeys without a lift.
Common loan to values of TSB mortgages for over 50 year olds, HSBC interest only mortgages for people over 70, Natwest interest only mortgages for over 60s near London, Legal & General retirement mortgagesover 65, RBS later life interest only mortgages over 70 and Nationwide Building Society interest only mortgages for people over 60 are 45%, 60% and 65%.
Tough to mortgage home variants include properties with outbuildings used for normal domestic purposes (garage, workshop, stables, barn etc), properties with flying or creeping freehold which comprises 15% or less of the total floor area, properties with more than one annexe or self-contained part of the property, properties that have solar farms or a large number of wind turbines on the land and properties in coastal areas that may be affected by erosion.
Challenging to finance property variants can include properties will be assessed for flood risk, high service charges – properties where the Service Charge per annum at the time of application is more than 2% of the property value, some properties with sitting tenants or regulated tenancies, thatched buildings and properties that has never been registered with the land registry.
How much can I release?
You can borrow 70% of your home’s valuation. As an example, if your home is valued at £180000 you can get £126000.
- Bridgewater Equity Release Schemes
- More2Life Tailored Choice Plan
- L&G Legal & General Flexible Max Scheme
- Lloyds Bank Equity Release
- More 2 Life Flexi Choice Voluntary Payment Super Lite
- Age Partnership Lifetime Mortgage
- More2Life Flexi Choice Drawdown Lite Plan
- Nationwide Interest Only Lifetime Mortgage
- More to Life Flexi Choice Drawdown Lite Plan
- Royal Bank of Scotland Lifetime Mortgage
- Aviva Lifetime Mortgage
- Bridgewater Equity Release Plans
- Hodge Equity Release Schemes
- Liverpool Victoria LV Equity Release Plans
- Stonehaven Equity Release Plan
- Nationwide Equity Release Plans
- NatWest Equity Release
Equity Release percentages of your current property value
- 55% monthly payment lifetime mortgage Zurich
- 30% loan to value monthly payment lifetime mortgage Shawbrook
- 30% loan to value monthly payment lifetime mortgage Yorkshire Bank
It is often found to discover individuals looking for interest-only lifetime mortgages, lumpsum lifetime mortgages or lifetime mortgages with flexible drawdown cash release, however, Age Partnership like Old Mutual Wealth are keen to see proof of your circumstances in the form of pension statements.
What percentage can be released?
The more elderly you are and the more serious your illnesses you are the more money you can release.
Areas of the UK where equity release is popular
- Portishead and North Weston
- St Helens
- Lyme Regis
Just Group plc, formerly JRP Group plc and, before that, Just Retirement Group plc, is a British company specialising in retirement products and services headquartered in Reigate, Surrey. It is listed on the London Stock Exchange. Wikipedia
Stock price: JUST (LON) 55.40 GBX -0.65 (-1.16%)
Headquarters: United Kingdom
Revenue: 2.863 billion GBP (2018)
Key person: Chris Gibson-Smith
Subsidiaries: Corinthian Pension Consulting Limited, MORE
registered address: Just Vale House, Roebuck Close, Bancroft Road, Reigate, Surrey, RH2 7RU.
For trustees or advisers who would like more information about our proposition, we’re here to help. Please call us on 01737 308 794 (9 am to 4 pm Monday to Friday).
Our registered address:
Vale House, Roebuck Close,
telephone on: 01737 233288
Just group of Companies comprising: (Just Retirement Limited, Just Retirement Money Limited, HUB Financial Solutions Limited, Just Retirement Management Services Limited, Just Re 1 Limited, Partnership Home Loans Limited, Paying for Care Limited, Partnership Services Limited, Partnership Life Assurance Company Limited and Partnership Group Holdings Limited.)
The registered office for Just Group plc (reg. no. 08568957), Just Retirement group Holdings Limited (reg. no. 06930326), Just Retirement (Holdings) Limited (reg. no. 05078978), Just Retirement Limited (reg. no. 05017193), Just Retirement Money Limited (reg. no. 09415215), HUB Financial Solutions Limited (reg. no. 05125701) and Just Retirement Management Services Limited (Reg. no. 04682458) is Vale House, Roebuck Close, Bancroft Road, Reigate, Surrey RH2 7RU.
The registered office for Partnership Life Assurance Company Limited (reg. no. 05465261), Partnership Home Loans Limited (reg. no. 05108846) and Partnership Services Limited (reg. no. 05465380) is 5th Floor, 110 Bishopsgate, London, EC2N 4AY. Each company mentioned is registered in England and Wales and a member of the Just group of companies.
Just Retirement Limited and Partnership Life Assurance Company Limited are authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. HUB Financial Solutions Limited, Just Retirement Money Limited and Partnership Home Loans Limited are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.